Following the governments announcement allowing hospitality businesses to reopen from 4th July 2020 we have decided to reopen Wriggles Brook from 10th July 2020.
In order to comply with the regulations and guidence, and to keep ourselves, our guests and the local community safe we will have to make a few changes to how we have previously operated.
- In order to clean the wagons throughly enough we will need more time to do this. Therefore we will be leaving 24 hours between a check-out of a wagon and it's next check-in.
- If a guest becomes symptomatic during there stay they should contact NHS 111 immediately.
In this event we will have to close the wagon for a minimum of 72 hours.
Any guests with bookings for that wagon will be offered another wagon if available or a full refund, if booked directly with us, if no alternative is available. Guest who have booked through a third party would need to process the refunf through them.
- Bookings will only be accepted for a minimum two night stay for Friday & Saturday check-ins. We will, however, honour any single night bookings already made.
- Guests will be encouraged to have breakfast at their wagon. However, if the weather means the use of the dining room is needed we will ask guests to book times with us so we can observe social distancing with other guests.
- We ask guests to respect each others space around the Shower Room. The Shower Room will be cleaned more freqently.
- We will provide anti-bacterial handwash as far as we can but please bring your own if possible.
- Decorative items and soft furnishings such as cushions and throws have been removed to avoid any risks between guests. Please bring your own to make your stay more comfortable. We will still supply all bedding and towels.
- A supply bag of tea bags, coffee sachets, hot chocolate etc. will be provided in a welcome bag for your arrival along with a flask of cold fresh milk. There will be a small kettle in your wagon.
- The fridge, microwave and kettle that are usually provided for guest use in the Shower Room have had to be removed.